A kitchen misfortune turns into a blessing for this homeowner.
When a home appliance breaks it's a pain, now if a home appliance breaks and causes a home disaster it's a panic! Our client was very upset to see her home flood due to her dishwasher having a malfunction. Unfortunately she had to leave her home and all her belongings had to be moved into a POD (storage container). Thankfully this story has a happy ending. SERVPRO of Moreno Valley was able to help the client get her home cleaned up and restored Here is a before and after. SERVPRO handled the complete mitigation and restoration process. Hiring a qualified company like ours helps save time and money.