Fire Damage Caused by electrical malfunction.
This home was affected by an electrical fire in the master bedroom. Thankfully our local firefighters were able to contain and put out the fire right away. Our SERVPRO team of Moreno Valley arrived at the scene right away and was able to board up the home and begin mitigation. Please keep in mind after the fire trucks leave, your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damages, but also water damage from the firefighting efforts. SERVPRO of Moreno Valley is highly trained and experienced in water and fire damage clean up and restoration. If you or someone you know has suffered a fire or water loss call me at 951-351-6908 we are trusted by many insurance agents, adjuster and insurance companies. We will make sure to make everything "Like it never even happened."