OMG! What is that? insulation? mold?
With our very busy lives it is easy to overlook simple things like small water leaks, mold, or even smells.
I am one of those persons that is so busy every day that I rarely notice anything around the house until it's very visible or too late. Just like this picture, the homeowner just thought it was something like insulation, never gave it any thought until it grew. It turned out to be mold mushrooms growing inside her walls eek!!
I am going to give you quick tips on what to be looking for to prevent severe mold damage.
- Check underneath all your faucets in your home for small leaks. leaks equals mold.
- Look underneath your faucets to see if you see signs of past water damage.
- Look at your ceilings and check for brown/black spots, bubbling or chipped paint.
A slow leak can cause serious damage if left unchecked. Like in this picture, for example. The slow leak was from the restroom upstairs. When SERVPRO of Moreno Valley arrived to inspect the home, we found a mold infestation inside the walls. Our team worked fast to remove all the mold and get the home back to normal “Like it never even happened.”
If you suspect you have a mold issue,, call SERVPRO of Moreno Valley right away. Our technicians will inspect your home, locate where the issue is coming from, and fix it.